Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Cute Craft

I have found a new blog that I LOVE called So You Think You're Crafty!  It is a competition of sorts where bloggers audition and, once chosen, submit a weekly craft that others can vote on.  The winning gal each week posts a tutorial for her cool project.  Neat!

Anyways, I was looking through the crafts from two weeks ago (The theme was "Under $5), and came across the cutest felt "on the go" book. It won, so the tutorial was also posted.  (Not that I couldn't have figured it out on my own, but it's nice to have a little guidance.)
Gracie is still a little too young for this sort of thing, so I decided to make it as a birthday present for a sweet friend who lives across the street.

Here's how it turned out:


Cute, huh?
If you too would like to try it just know:  Looks simple, but it wasn't. 
It almost drove me to say some really bad words.  I might never do a felt project again. 
Seriously.  That is until Gracie is old enough to want one too...


2 comments:

  1. um, seriously cute. I would PULL MY HAIR OUT doing all that cutting. I hope little Hattie appreciates that little beauty!

    ReplyDelete